- 20's Plenty for Us - Non-profit organisation campaigning for 20mph to become the default speed limit on residential and urban streets in the UK.
- Dublin Cycling Campaign - An independent, voluntary cycling advocacy group that works to improve the city for all cyclists.
- European Network for 30 km/h - making the streets of Europe liveable.
- Jake’s Legacy - Campaign for lower speed limits, in memory of Jake Brennan.
- JustWalkNow - Dublin-based campaign to make urban walking easier, safer and fun
- Phizzfest - The Phibsborough Arts Festival
- Playtime - Set up to raise awareness of the importance and value of children’s play.)
- Cork Cycling Campaign
- Limerick Cycling Campaign
- An Taisce - The National Trust for Ireland
- An Taisce Green Schools - Green Schools Ireland
- Ciaran Cuffe, Green Party, North Inner City
- Paul Hand, Ind, Ballyfermot-Drimnagh
- Tina McVeigh, PBP, Crumlin-Kinnage
- Paul Foley, FF, Templeogue-Terenure
- Ronan McMahon, Renua, Templeogue-Terenure
- William Lavelle. FG, Lucan
- Francis Timmons, Ind, Clondalkin
- Patricia Stewart, FG, Dun Laoghaire
- Ossian Smyth, Green Party, Dun Laoghaire.