Love 30 Photo Competition for UN Global Road Safety Week
The 6th UN Global Road Safety Week takes place from 17-23 May 2021. We are delighted that the theme of the week is ‘Streets for life: why #love30?’ The UN is calling on policymakers to act for low speed streets worldwide, limiting speeds to 30 km/h where people walk, live and play.
The Love 30 Campaign is holding a photo competition during UN Global Road Safety Week. The prize will go to the photo that best embodies the spirit of “Streets for life: why #love30?”. Is there a location near you that would be safer, quieter and more pleasant if a 30 km/h speed limit was introduced? Or somewhere that already has 30 km/h speed limits that shows how people of all ages benefit from this? Send us a photo that shows how 30 km/h streets are for life!
How to enter the photo competition
- Print the Love 30 Poster (attached below).
- Take a photo that includes the poster in a location where you would like to see a 30 km/h speed limit.
- Share the photo on Facebook or Twitter @Love30ie @UNGRSW, with hashtags: #Love30, #streetsForLife, #Love30photo.
- Email your photo, name and location of the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries open between the 17 and 23 May 2021.
- 1st prize €75 One4All voucher
- 2nd prize €50 One4All voucher
- 3rd prize €25 One4All voucher
The winning photos will be selected on or before the 30 May 2021, and the winners will be notified by email.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. If you are under 18 you must have the permission of a parent/guardian to enter.
- Entrants to the competition warrant that the photograph they submit has been taken by the entrant
- Where the photo submitted to the Competition contains any person or persons the Entrant warrants that those persons have given their permission for the photograph to be used in the Competition.
- By submitting a photograph for entry to the Competition entrants grant the Love 30 campaign full, irrevocable licence to use the photograph on our website or social media
- The decision of the panel appointed to judge the photographs shall be final.
- Entrants who provide false or misleading information will automatically be disqualified.